Now when the virus situation is growing here in Pirkanmaa, it is extremely important that all the students and parents who visit Tanssistudio, are healthy. A person who has any kind of virus- or flu symptoms is not allowed to enter Tanssistudio.
- A thorough hand wash and disinfection always before and after class.
- Students can wear masks on classes. We recommend for everyone to consider wearing a mask to dance class.
- We also recommend that all the parents who take their children to dance class will wear a mask during their stay at Tanssistudio.
COMING UP AT TANSSISTUDIO
- Stretching on Friday 30.10. at 20:15 – welcome!
- Due to the on going virus situation, Tanssistudio is not accepting new students for now. Hopefully the situation normalizes soon! ♥
- Tanssistudio’s It’s All In Jazz -production group’s show “It’s All in Jazz 7” will be held on Saturday 7.11.2020 at Hällä-näyttämö! We are actively following the virus situation and we’ll update more info about the show later. ♥